Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Starting Over

I use to blog. I wasn't very good at it. I wasn't faithful in updating. I did have several posts though and I did enjoy it. Notice I have deleted every single post. I was getting some heck from, ah hem, an unwanted reader. Yes, I know what 'www' stands for. I understand this is the WorldWideWeb! But Seriously? You took the time to google my name and find the blog? Anyways! I have now decided what the hob do I care? If you really think I'm that cool then great. Read along. So! I'm starting over. I'm coming back to blogging. I'm going to try to do better this time around too. I'm even going to have my sister hook me up with a new name, a new background, updated pictures, a blog list, maybe even a button....not that I even know what a button is! (she has to do all the work since I'm not savy in this department at all)

No comments:

Post a Comment